Monday, May 18, 2009

Next event: The Harmony Festival





Just did a runway show last night, in which I collaborated with costume designer Kerrie Kordowski of Opal Moon Designs. Together we created an icy costume for the infamous White Witch. She was magnificent.
*photography by Tera Struck

Next up: I will be vending my headdresses and fascinators at the Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa, CA, from June 12th to 14th. This looks like an amazing and fun celebration, so many talented musicians and crafters, and good food as well! And there's camping!

If you are in at Harmony, come check me out along with my traveling partner, Opal Moon Designs. We will be rockin it out in the Crafter's Village, booth #25.

Here is the festival's webpage: http://harmonyfestival.com

2 comments:

  1. her costume is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally outragous wings! i love your work!! great job dan! big hugs, kj

    ReplyDelete